- Minimum Matric or higher education.
- Client specific training provided.
- Preference given to previous industry experience and reside with service area.
- Satisfactory Multilingual communication skills.
- Be functional literate.
- South African citizen with valid identity document.
- PSIRA knowledge test.
- Disciplinary codes formulated by Labour Relations Consultants / coincide with latest LRA.
Screening & Vetting
- Pre employment reference checks.
- Criminal record checks.
- ITC checks.
Training & development
All staff members are registered with PSIRA, soft skills and specialist training will be provided by outsourced consultants where applicable. Management and supervisors will re-emphasize existing procedures and introduce new concepts which are conveyed through continuous on job training.
To ensure that this training is achieving the desired level of progress, each member is required to complete a 'site knowledge' test monthly. If the required set standard is not achieved the member has one opportunity to re-write and therefore is removed from site to ensure that corrective action does not impact on the business unit.